PERMANENT ADDRESS : Gushkara, Mukherjee Para
Dist. Burdwan, Pin-713128
West Bengal, India.
i) Master Degree in Fine Art (Painting) with first class from Kala Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, 2005.
ii) Bachelor Degree in Fine Art (Painting) with 1st Class from Kala-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan-2002.
iii) Higher Secondary and Madhyamik Exam. From West Bengal Board of Education, 1997 & 1994.
AWARD / SCHOLARSHIP : a) National scholarship in the field of Visual Art
(Painting) for 2003-2005, from Govt. of India, Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
b) Visva-Bharati Merit Scholarship (1998-2000).
c)young santiniketan artist award from SSVAD 2015
EXHIBITION & OTHER EXPERIENCE:
1) Participated in a special Exhibition ‘Artist for Peace Against Violence’ organized by Gorky Sadan, Kolkata, May2005.
2) Vikalpa Art-Shop, Swabhumi, Kokata September- 2005.
3) Nandan- The Art Paradise, Goregaon (w) Mumbai Octber-2005.
4) Participated in a Art Camp at Chaibasa, Organised by EZCC, Kolkata and Govt. of Jharkhand in March-2006.
5) Group show in Palmcourt, New Delhi in 2006 .
6) Group show in Nandan Art Gallery in Santiniketan in 2006 .
7) Two man show in Chemould Art Gallery in Kolkata in 2007 .
8) Group show in India Art Gallery, in Pune, 2008.
9) Participated in the 2nd Bangkok Triennale International
Print & Drawing Exhibition, 2008.
10) Group show in Birla academy of Art and Culture in Kolkata in 2009
11) Group show in gallery K2 in Kolkata in 2009
12) Group show in Nandan art Gallery in Santiniketan in 2009
13) Group show(SPAN) in Nandan art Gallery in santiniketan in 2010
14) Group show(SPAN) in STUDIO 21 in Kolkata in 2010
15) Group show in Birla Academy Of Art And Culture in2010
16) Solo show in Santiniketan Art Hub in Santiniketan in2010
17) Group show in Palm court in Delhi in 2011
18) Participated in the 3rd Bangkok Triennale International Print & Drawing Exhibition 2011
19) Participated in a Art Camp at Delhi, Organised by TAD,
Arts Pvt. Ltd. 2011.
20) Participated in Art Camp at Santiniketan ( SSVAD), Organised by SBI, 2013
21) Group Show in Mirage Gallery at Kolkata, 2013
22) Participated in Art Camp at Santiniketan ( SSVAD),organized by SSVAD in collaboration with Sanchit Art 2014.
23) Group show in ICCR Art Gallery at Kolkata, 2014.
24) Participated in summer show in cima art gallery at Calcutta 2014
25) Participated in young santiniketan artist exhibition at santiniketan organize by( SSVAD)2014
26) Participated in art camp at Bangalore, organized by(CMRIT)2014
27) Participated in young santiniketan artist exhibition at santiniketan organize by( SSVAD)2015
28 Participated in art camp at sriniketan ,organized by
29 Participated in group show in palm court art gallery at ` delhi,2015
30)Participated in young Santiniketan artist exhibition at
Santiniketan organize by (SSVAD) ,2016
31) Participated International group show in Pondicherry 2016
32) Participated international Land Art at Hoogly (Komdhara) organized by Narrative Movement 2017
At Artenthuse, we believe that the right to art is universal. Everybody deserves a great piece of artwork. Sometimes to add joy to their life, Sometimes to own a little bit of history. Because we know that to be in touch with art is to not lose your roots, to stay close to your culture. And today, with rapid evolution of tech in life, clash of cultures, adapting to changing times without losing touch is key. And art is one of the best expressions of culture every invented.
We offer works on rent to strengthen your belief in the art world or art as a credible vehicle of investment. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the art.